The temple will be completing 100 years of its completion this year (2015).
To celebrate that a number of programs have been scheduled, their tentative details are as follows:
- 31st January evening – from 7pm onward Navkar Mantra Jaap for 1 hour and Sundar Kant Path by Sri Anurag Krisna Sastri upto 10:30pm approx.
- 1st February – Various Puja in the Mandir Ji from 9am onwards. Sawari will start at about 1pm. Return to Mandir Ji around 5:30pm. In the evening Bhajan program by troop from Bikaner.
- 2nd February – Jain Conference from 10:00am to 12 noon and honouring eminent personalities of Sujangarh for their valued contribution – 12:00 to 1:00 pm. Followed by Lunch. In the evening – Kavi Sammelan by Arun Gemini and others.
- 3rd February – Dhawj Puja in the Mandir Ji. Swami Vatsal Lunch program, for all Oswal families of Sujangarh & friends. In the evening, again Bhajan Sandhya.
- 4th February – Whole family picnic at Dungar and in the evening a family program by the family members.